- Our Faculty members were trained at top-class music conservatories and universities such as Juilliard/Curtis/SMU/etc.
- Our faculty members are known professionally to accommodate each student’s background, whether you are a young beginner who wants to learn an instrument that interests you, or an advanced student with years of experience looking to play competitions, pass exams (RCM or ABRSM), prepare for college auditions or start a professional career.
- View our faculty here.
- Each lesson takes place in the All-Steinway school environment. Learn more about Steinway here.
- Spacious university-sized teaching rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Each room is equipped with an iPad and a TV with the most current music teaching apps that empower the learning experience.
Practice Aids Inside & Outside:
- We not only value your in-class experience, but also your time outside of the institute.
- We offer practice videos that help students practice 24/7 - anytime and anywhere - along with digital lesson notes to can track, search, and study from the past lessons. No time is wasted at home!
National & International Performance Opportunities:
- All PMI students have at least two formal recitals in a concert hall throughout a school year.
- We invite world-class guest artists regularly to hold lectures, masterclasses, and recitals to expand PMI students’ artistic horizons.
- Events include but are not limited to Texas State theory exam, MTNA-Sponsored Festivals, Prague Summer Piano Festival, Valencia international performance academy, local and nation-wide competitions.